From FTL Wiki
- Changes 
- You can now retrieve crew from a room when teleporting even if they are shooting at a door or walking, limit of 4 per teleport
- If you're carrying the Crystal alien from the stasis pod, the Rock Homeworld map will start with the appropriate quest marker to for the beacon that leads to the Crystal sector
- The Crystal Lockdown bomb is now available as a drop (from enemies or in Stores) in Rock sectors
- Shield Skill will level up when the shields absorb a hit, not when they recharge. This prevents turning the shields on/off to level up.
- Major Bugs
- Fixed: Bug that would sometimes cause an enemy ship not to get hit by asteroids in an asteroid field
- Fixed: Bug gave double rewards after victory when player teleporter was broken and crew 'used the shuttle'
- Jumping will now immediately provide invulnerability to solar flares, incoming boarding drones, and beams
- Can no longer open the ship upgrades screen in hostile situations using the hot key
- If the boss is destroyed, at that point game over will be blocked and your victory is assured even if your ship is exploding.
- Blast Door health will properly regenerate on safe (no current boarders) jumps
- Boarding Drones will no longer be hit by projectiles after they've successfully landed
- Boarding Drones will no longer be destroyed upon Boss Ship Super Shield regeneration
- Waiting in a nebula will no longer remove the sensor dampening effect
- Fixed: Sometimes enemy boarders wouldn't pursue any targets and just stand around.
- Minor Bugs
- Drones should no longer fly "into" the shields and fire past them.
- Dying crewmembers will stay dead if you Save & Quit + Continue. They will also remain unselectable and unmovable as soon as dying animation starts.
- Will no longer open the store / allow repair in the rare situation that you have 0 hull and should be dead
- Credits + Victory screen won't close if you accidentally tap a key - only escape will close it
- Missiles/lasers/asteroids/etc. will no longer collide with bombs since they are technically 'interior' objects
- The event where your crewmember goes crazy will have the correct race/name after going crazy
- You won't be able to waste your money choosing pointless repair choices at the repair station event
- Beam Weapons can now correctly cause breaches, but that will not come standard to current weapons to preserve balance so it's just for modders.
- Interior console glow fixed to display correct colors for crew levels
- Combat/Defense drones will properly trigger blue event options
- Drone / missile counts can no longer go negative
- Modding to have more than 4 shield bars will no longer make asteroids ridiculously terrifying
- Crew will no longer continue repairing a breach if the room is on fire, the fire will take the correct priority (as the animation shows)
- More grammar/typo fixes and minor animation/image polish
- Contains the same changes as v1.03.0
- Colorblind mode (available in options) makes many color pallette changes and adds additional symbols to help out our colorblind players. I apologize for the delay in getting this into the game!
- Hotkeys added for many actions in the game, customizable from within the Options menu
- Indicator for when the enemy is attempting to jump away (and if it's able to)
- Cloaking will automatically cooldown in non-danger situations
- You can now pause using the middle mouse button (one handed gaming for those of you who need to hold your child in the other!)
- Orange room borders for very low O2 have been replaced with hazard stripes on the floor (should be more obvious for everyone)
- Ctrl+click (customizable in Options) when aiming will allow you to specify a single weapon to auto-fire (or not auto-fire if auto-fire button is toggled)
- Minor balance change: System Repair drones power requirement reduced to 1
- Major bugfixes
- Cloaking will provide the +60 evasion even if you don't have a pilot
- Beams will correctly damage crew (and start fires if the Fire Beam)
- Odd numbered Shield Systems will now properly repower after ionization
- Tough Little Ship, Astronomically Low Odds, and all of the Crystal Cruiser achievements fixed
- Repair/Anti-personnel Drones will always properly disappear whenever unequipped (or sold) - this will let you unequip them to make room for repair men if you system is destroyed
- Potential fix for rare crash when selecting weapons
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed: Zoltan Bonus power wouldn't update while paused for drones
- Federation Cruiser Artillery cooldown imagery properly updates during pause
- Fixed: Sometimes incorrectly displays the teleporter/shuttle text when your crew dies after battle
- All enemies (including boarders) will now have names
- Tooltips will properly clear when events/sub-windows open
- System limits/effects caused by events (or nebulas) update upon arrival, not after the event
- Cloaking system glow fixed
- Zoltan Trade hub event fixed - blue option will actually do something now
- Fixed: Quest beacon tooltips were sometimes inaccurate
- More Typos/Grammar Fixes
- Fixed some texture rendering issues on Mac OS X and older Windows/Linux machines
- Fullscreen - FTL Native Resolution fixed to accurately provide the pre-1.02 Fullscreen method for older PCs
- Tough Little Ship Achievement fixed
- Fixed exploit that allowed player crew to walk through enemy blast doors, which is also a potential fix for the AI bug of walking through walls/doors (Thanks Unlucky Scarecrow!)
- Defense Drones Don't Do D'Anything and Master of Patience Achievements potentially fixed
- Protection against quests spawning at unreachable nodes
- Crystal Weapons / Missile Weapons will accurately state the number of shots they fire per cooldown
- Minor UI help - clearer tooltips for Cloaking/Teleporting and hotkey numbers for drones
- More event/descriptions/tooltip typos fixed
Quick emergency patch to restore functionality to some people with older machines that could play before the patch.
- Restored functionality to those that don't support certain OpenGL features
- Fixed Zoltan shield display
- Added some additional logging/overrides to help in support
- Compatibility Changes
- Older laptops experiencing "overly pixelated" or distorted images should now function
- MacBooks with ATI X1600 video cards will potentially function both in fullscreen and windowed. I do not have access to a MacBook with that video card, so if you're experiencing that problem please update me!
- Mac OS X version now implements Left-Ctrl+Left-Click to be equivalent to Right-Click
- Fullscreen Changes
- Fullscreen stretch now works differently and should be more effective at properly "stretching" to fill your screen
- Monitors that support 2560x1440 should be properly scaling and look much better (I'm jealous)
- Monitors with resolutions less than 1280x720 may now function in Fullscreen Stretched depending on your * OpenGL support
- A more elaborate manual mode is available for tweaking your desired resolution effect within settings.ini
- Additional Video Settings
- V-Sync can be activated within options mode. Depending on your system, you still might need to force it on or off from your video card control panel as well.
- Frame limiting is also available from the options. Between the two (V-Sync vs. Frame Limiting), pick the one that works best for you to balance performance and cpu use.
- Additional Game Settings
- Within options you can enable paths to be drawn when hovering over a beacon.
- Dialog keys will now have a brief delay before they are active, this can be disabled within the options.
- Other Bugs
- Start Crash Fix: Sometimes unidentified USB devices could cause FTL to fail to start
- Removed bugged weapon from the secret sector
- Moving crewmembers will still teleport assuming they are in the room of their final destination
- Killing the crew of an enemy ship will count as defeating it for stats
- Selling the Zoltan Energy shield will no longer be bugged
- Federation Ship will properly unlock on victory (and will unlock retroactively for those that experienced this bug)
- Secret Cruiser Type B stealth imagery has been fixed
- Fixed situation where a defense drone could become permanently powered
- Energy Shield can no longer be damaged while jumping, preventing it from properly recharging
- Fixed: Ion Storm and Nebula effects would disappear at beacons where you leave behind an enemy
- Saving in sector maps can no longer sometimes cause you to skip a sector
- Excess error message repeats removed
- Repeated "victory" in Sector 1 after restart fixed
- Possible fix for disappearing quests after Save & Quit
- Possible fix for enemies jumping away despite destroyed piloting
- Fixed freezing enemy AI when low on health and medbay is on fire
- Save & Quit in a store will no longer reduce repair costs
- Typos corrected in tooltips/weapons/events
A beta patch which was accessible via the Steam opt-in menu by password.
- Grammar, typos, etc.
- Weapon/Drone overflow box when at full capacity has been restored to a functioning state
- Title screen music was corrupted in the last updated, it's been fixed
- More typos and event fixes